For moms in Savannah and the Coastal Empire

Recent comments

• Birthday Parties   6 years 6 weeks ago

Are you looking for a place in Savannah?

• Learn, Play, & Sing in French Classes for children ages 2-12   6 years 7 weeks ago

I Will be offering a Free Trial Class for your Child can encounter the French class enviroment and for to see how satisfied you are with the class. Please Contact to set up!

• Gallery: 2011 Father/Son Look-alike Contest (picture.jpg)   6 years 7 weeks ago

I remember when he was just a wee little tyke! He does look so like Joseph!

• Gallery: Gotcha! Photo Contest (Razor Happy.jpg)   6 years 7 weeks ago

I wanted him to go to school and show off his handy work....dad so "No don't traumatize him" A lost teachable moment!

• Gallery: Gotcha! Photo Contest (Razor Happy.jpg)   6 years 7 weeks ago

OMG, LOL....he is looking like yep, yep, I did mess up. LOL. Too funny and cute.

• New Books   6 years 8 weeks ago

I am always looking for new authors to read. Thanks, Sherri

• Gallery: Gotcha! Photo Contest (3 months -Sammy's powder room 010.JPG)   6 years 8 weeks ago

TOOO CUTE!!!

• Gallery: Gotcha! Photo Contest (powder.jpg)   6 years 8 weeks ago

Lol cute!!

• Gallery: Gotcha! Photo Contest (3 months -Sammy's powder room 010.JPG)   6 years 9 weeks ago

Thanks! I was upset at first, but then I was thinking he's just a kid. Now run and go get the camera! lol. It was hazy from all the powder in the air on the first several shots though and it took a while to get all that podwer out of the carpet. Kids you gotta love them.

I know it wasn't funny when it happened - but this picture is hilarious!!

• Daddy's Little Girl   6 years 10 weeks ago

so cute little girl.

• Recipe: Snickerdoodle Brownies   6 years 10 weeks ago

Oh my goodness! This sounds soooo delicious.

• Perfectly Perfect   6 years 10 weeks ago

Do we have the same child???

My 11-year-old is the same way. Is it something about that age? She is constantly talking about her weight. She is normal for an 11-year-old girl but for some reason she thinks her legs are too big. Or she'll say that her arms are fat.

But like you said we can only tell them they're perfect the way they are and hope that it sticks.

• Is hot sauce punishment child abuse?   6 years 11 weeks ago

I agree... it is disturbing. Much of reality tv is just a sad commentary on our society.

• Nancy Drew   6 years 11 weeks ago

I know all too well what you're talking about! My 11-year-old is so nosy!!! For some reason she doesn't think she's a child anymore and has to be around grown-ups. She even told me that she wasn't a child. I don't know where she got that from!

• Unbelievable Awful Threes   6 years 12 weeks ago

Now that I am looking back on the whole burger king incident and it only being a few days ago I guess it is pretty funny!

• Unbelievable Awful Threes   6 years 12 weeks ago

I know it's not funny to you - but I laughed out loud when I read this. If you ask me - as soon as kids start walking is when the trouble starts. I don't know when it ends!!

• Unbelievable Awful Threes   6 years 12 weeks ago

I try to but they just don't work! I think she enjoys the down time! Hahaha!

• Unbelievable Awful Threes   6 years 12 weeks ago

I can just see you now- chasing after your kid through that tube. Hilarious! Too bad your parents didn't catch it on video. ;-)

Do you do time-outs?

• Is hot sauce punishment child abuse?   6 years 12 weeks ago

You know, I think I remembering see a clip of this lady on the Dr. Phil show. The situation is sad. I find it especially disturbing that people are stooping to all kinds of new lows to get their 15 mins. of fame. Reality shows have taken over our televisions.

• Back to School? Where did the summer go?   6 years 13 weeks ago

Laurel,

Hope you had a great summer!  We're all looking forward to another school year and hoping it will be a good one!  I'm pretty sure I will be there Monday night, so count me in!  I'm hoping to get a pre-Open House meeting this week with Christopher's homeroom teacher, so wish me luck with that!  He's starting 6th grade at Godley Station, the K-8 school, so we're very hopeful things will go better than last year.

I did send you an email over the summer at your Savannah Educational Consultants address, but I'm not sure if you got it.  I had found a couple of documents that I thought might be helpful at the meeting I'm trying to get with Christopher's teacher, but I wanted to get some feedback from you.  I can try to resend if you didn't get it, just let me know.

Thanks,

Jenifer Paul

• Contest: Tell us why you deserve a break   6 years 15 weeks ago

8kidsrus deserves a break! Sounds like she is the one really working hard and has her plate overflowing!Give her the gift certificate!

• First Day of School   6 years 15 weeks ago

I sent my 6th grader and 4th grader off to school this morning. And for me it hasn't gotten any easier. I watched my older way practice her hair the night before. I wanted to cry! But of course she told me to stop being dramatic. I can't believe my babies are growing up. It really does make me sad.

• Contest: Tell us why you deserve a break   6 years 15 weeks ago

Hello there! I deserve a break because i am a mother of 8 children ..My oldest is 8, My husband has had a broken leg for almost 2 years now and has a picc line in his arm... I have been taking care of anyone and everything because with him on crutches he cant really chase after them or do much around here ya know and i never catch a breathe .. Not that i would change anything, but a cup of coffee with noone yelling or asking for anything.. Not sure how i would handle it but boy i would love the chance!!

• Contest: Tell us why you deserve a break   6 years 15 weeks ago

First of all, I didn't take this as a competition of who has had it the toughest in life.  We are all mothers taking care of our families the best way we know how.  The instructions were to tell coastal mommies why you deserve a break, that's it.  Why make it about more that what it is?

I have 3 beautiful boys and a loving husband in the military.  I'm a stay at home mom and don't get out much, of course, I would love to have a break, but not for too long 'cause than I would just feel guilty and miss my boys.  I work hard to keep my family happy and healthy. Give me a break Coastal Mommies!